I know what you are thinking... really? A French Harry Potter Novel Study? Isn't it too complicated for my French Immersion students to understand? The answer is no, and here’s why: First of all, I read the novel to students, so it’s really a “listening” novel study.
Plus, most kids already know about Harry Potter. It's not completely new to them, so makes it relevant. Some have seen the movies, and others have read them. Therefore, these new "terms" aren't so foreign to them. If they are new to them, other students are fantastic at explaining everything, which also helps their speaking skills.
Here’s what you’ll get with this FREEBIE French Novel Study:
- A free sample of the Novel Study (Chapters 5&6)!
Like what you see? Here is what will be included in the full unit!
- Questions based on the French novel: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter et la chambre des secrets)
- 9 sets of questions (2 chapters per set for a total of 18 chapters)
- Printable version
- Google Slides version
- 2 creative writing questions per set
- 4 true or false statements per set
- 3 comprehension questions per set
Your students will love the fact that Harry Potter is their age, and they can easily relate to him. They will also love the fact that there’s a movie to accompany their French Novel Study.
You will love that prep is quick and easy. Just print or assign to your google classroom and allow your students to answer the questions. Great Listening grades with tons of opportunities to expand their learning.
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Copyright © missfrenchimmerison
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.