Looking for a way to make Science fun? Then this French properties of Matter unit is for you! Watch your students' Science Skills blossom as they engage in the various activities provided.
Find everything you need to teach "Properties of and Changes in Matter" (specifically from the NEW Ontario Grade 5 Science Curriculum) with this pack. Students will love learning all about the properties of and changes in matter with this unit. Whether it be by making playing Jeopardy, making their properties flip books, or with hands-on experiments, every student will find something they love.
Here's what you'll get:
- Simple, easy-to-follow day plans
- KWL Chart
- Properties Flip Book
- Easy To Do Science Experiments
- Shared Readings with Instructions + some Q&A
- Interactive Activities
- Project with Rubric
- & MORE
Your students will be learning, without even knowing. They will love the challenging experiments, the games, being out of their seats, and doing the lab report assessment.
More specifically, you will get:
- Matter Shared Reading
- Matter Questions & Answers
- Matter video
- What I know, What I wonder, What I want to know Activity
- Properties of Matter Poster
- Property #1: Shape Text
- Property #1: Experiment
- Property #1: Flip Book
- Property #2: Particles Text
- Property #2: Experiment
- Property #2: Flip Book
- Property #3: Volume Text
- Property #3: Experiment
- Property #3: Lab Report
- Property #3: Flip Book
- Matter & Properties Jeopardy Review
- Properties of Matter Review Shared Reading
- Properties of Matter Questions & Answers
- Properties of Matter Scoot Activity
- Properties of Matter Assessment
- 3 States of Matter Review & Discussion
- Changes in States of Matter Shared Reading
- Changes in States of Matter Questions & Answers
- Changes in States of Matter Video
- Changes in States of Matter Experiments & Videos
- Changes in States of Matter Worksheet
- Changes in Matter Shared Reading
- Changes in Matter Questions & Answers
- Chemical Changes in Matter Video
- Changes in Matter KAHOOT!
- Changes in Matter Worksheet
- Indicators of Chemical Changes Shared Reading
- Indicators of Chemical Changes Questions
- Indicators of Chemical Changes Video
- Physical and Chemical Changes Experiment & Assessment
- Environmental Impacts of Chemical and Physical Changes Class Project
- Environmental Impacts of Chemical and Physical Changes Text Example
- Environmental Impacts of Chemical and Physical Changes Individual Project
- Environmental Impacts of Chemical and Physical Changes Rubric
- Letter Writing: Should My Product Be REDUCED or ELIMINATED From Being Made?
Copyright © Missfrenchimmersion
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
top of page